- Russell Hackley Recognized
- 34th Kentucky Alfalfa Conference to be in Bowling Green
- Survey Shows Slight Increase in Hay Acres
- Hay Moisture: How Dry is Dry Enough?
- Kentucky Forage Field Day in Oldham County
- Sabbatical for Ray Smith
- Make Your Hayfield a Safe Place to Work
- Prepare for Late Summer - Fall Seedings
- What is Sustainability Anyway?
- Kenaf as a Forage Crop
- Don't Lose Hay Yields to Wheel Traffic
University of Kentucky Department of Plant and Soil Sciences, "Forage News [2013-07]" (2013). Forage News. 56.