- Conference Proceedings on Web
- Growers Can Continue to Grow and Use Roundup Ready Alfalfa, but Monsanto Company Is Disappointed with Preliminary Injunction Affecting Purchase and Planting; Will Continue to Support Growers’ Right to Choose Roundup Ready Alfalfa for Their Forage Operations
- New Posters Featuring Forages Now Available/Southern Forages Book Now in Fourth Edition
- Removal of Tall Fescue from Kentucky Bluegrass Pastures
- Phoenix Alfalfa has Substantial Resistance to Sclerotinia Crown and Stem Rot
- KFGC Summer Field Day
- Upcoming Events
Department of Plant and Soil Sciences, University of Kentucky, "Forage News [2007-04]" (2007). Forage News. 131.