Cooperative Extension Service - Submit Your Research

Most research can be submitted electronically. Click on a link below to submit your research. Some publications may not allow authors to submit directly. In these cases, you will be provided with a mail form to contact the appropriate administrator for further instruction.

4-H Youth Development Publications
Agriculture and Natural Resources Publications
Community and Economic Development Publications
Cooperative Extension Service Presentations
Family and Consumer Sciences Publications