This document provides learning-by-doing materials for Analytics software skill development using SAS JMP. It integrates Analytics concepts and techniques with real-world scenarios based on the COVID-19 pandemic to illustrate how real-world data can be transformed into actionable insights to offer decision support for COVID-19 related issues. A holistic treatment of the Analytics process from data acquisition and cleansing to data analysis and interpretation is emphasized using five studies:
- Characterize COVID-19 mortality demographic risk factors,
- Visualize COVID-19 mortality demographics,
- Conduct COVID-19 mortality time series forecasting,
- Predict COVID-19 mortality, and
- Analyze COVID-19 vaccine acceptance, uptake, and experiences.
Each study is ...Read More
Printing is not supported at the primary Gallery Thumbnail page. Please first navigate to a specific Image before printing.