- Born in Lexington, Kentucky in 1956
- A Lexington Pioneer and Trailblazer. From a very young age Mr. Wilson accepted his sexuality and never tried to deny or fix it. He was known for hosting various events for the Black LGBT guys.
- Mr. Wilson was a passionate person, who gave us leadership, courage, self determination in life.
- He worked as the Center Director for Dunbar Recreational Center.
- He was a choreographer, who taught contemporary dance classes, aerobic classes.
- He helped with the Mr. & Miss Black Lexington pageant and was involved with the Micro City Government programs.
- In September 2014, his family received an "Trailblazer Award" from Blue grass Black Pride's Honor Ball on his behalf.
- He passed away on October 23, 1990 at the age of 36.
Presented by Kentucky Black Pride, Inc.