- Two African American men charged with sodomy in Caldwell County, KY, in 1909.
- Kentucky Court of Appeals affirmed the decision of the lower court, ruling that the Caldwell Circuit Court properly dismissed the indictment. Oral sex was not sodomy.
- All charges were dismissed.
- The case of C. H. Poindexter and Frank Moore is one of the earliest with African Americans challenging state sodomy laws.
- Nothing more is known about the lives of C. H. Poindexter and Frank Moore.
Presented by Bluegrass Black Pride, Inc.