- Born in 1977 in Lexington, Kentucky
- Graduated from Bryan Station High School in 1996 and received His B.A in Business Management & Family Consumer Science from University of Kentucky.
- Co-Founder/Overall Father of the House of Unique-La More, a gay social club culture for urban LGBTQ people with over 75 members.
- Owner of Bump City Café & Catering.
- He has worked with Volunteer of America, AVOL and other agency to bring HIV/AIDS Awareness to the community.
- He's a Motivational Speaker, Community Social Activist & Community Organizer.
- He's a mentor and helps Black LGBTQ Youth in crisis by providing counseling and peer mediation.
- Former member of Bluegrass Black Pride, Inc. (2013-2016)
- Founder/Chairman of Kentucky Black Pride, Inc., which hosts Pride Festivals in Lexington, KY every September during Roots & Heritage Festival Month.
- He was the 2017 recipient of the Bluegrass Black Pride "Trailblazer Award”.
Presented by Kentucky Black Pride, Inc.