- Born in 1967 in Lexington, Kentucky.
- Graduated from Lafayette High School and attended Kentucky State University.
- He's been serving as a Social Justice Activist, Health Educator, and Community organizer for more than 20 years.
- He is the Founder of the House of Claiborne, he serves as the Chairman of the Kentucky HIV/AIDS Advisory Council.
- He is a Co-founder and current board member of Kentucky Black Pride Inc. and a former member and founder of Bluegrass Black Pride.
- He is an event emcee and known as DJ Drag for the urban Hip Hop scene in Louisville, Kentucky where he was the disc jockey for Club Connections.
- He worked with AVOL, Volunteers of America and Keeping it Real providing HIV/AIDS testing and education classes.
- He's the 2015 BGBP Trailblazer Award recipient.
- He loves singing, traveling and most of all event planning.
Presented by Kentucky Black Pride, Inc.