- Born in Lexington, Kentucky in 1977.
- She graduated from Paul L. Dunbar High School in Lexington, KY.
- TaShicka has continued her education by attending Bluegrass Community & Technical College and Sullivan University.
- Currently, she is employed as a Commercial Insurance Administrative Professional and upcoming Social Activist for Black Gay Pride.
- She serves as the 2018 Vice Chairman for Kentucky Black Pride.
- One of her many passions is giving back to the community and working with the Lexington's homeless population, she has worked with many organizations to help feed the homeless downtown.
- TaShicka has been married to Shawne Williams for 5 years and together they have 6 wonderful children.
Presented by Kentucky Black Pride, Inc.