- Born in 1969 in Jimtown, Kentucky
- Graduated from Bryan Station High School
- Jones is a LGBTQ Activist, and helps raise awareness in the Lesbian community.
- Her and her fiancée started a Home Healthcare called Team Agape in 2003.
- She's a former member of the “Sisters in the Life" social organization.
- She's currently the Director of Hospitality for Kentucky Black Pride, Inc. and serves as a permanent board member.
- She's engaged to LeAngela Berry, they have 3 children: Tonesha, Tony and Jamal.
- She's the daughter of Barbara Edwards and the Late Ronald Jones, Sr.
- She's the 2014 BGBP Trailblazer Award Recipient.
Presented by Kentucky Black Pride, Inc.